If friend are looking for Panera Bread Interview concerns you have pertained to the ideal place.
We can all agree that interviews room stressful and also competition is fierce.
You are watching: Why do i want to work at panera
However, v a tiny preparation, you can ace the Panera Bread task Interview.
Here we will comment on how to properly answer interview concerns for Panera Bread.
We will also administer information on just how to dress for a Panera Bread Interview, as well as general interview tips.
Panera Bread job Interview inquiries by Role
Tell us about yourself? It’s okay to talk about your hobbies and also interests however keep that brief. Try and emphasis on related job-related experience. Remember having actually related occupational experience will placed you ahead of the competition.
2. Why do you want to work-related at Panera Bread?I would favor to occupational at Panera Bread due to the fact that it does not have a fast-food feel. They make a top quality product that i enjoy.Panera Bread is farming rapidly and also I think there will certainly be methods to flourish my career here.
3. Why need to I hire you?Have a second read that the task description and also find theskills and experience compelled for the position.Next match the an abilities required for the task to your own skillset.Finally, relief the interviewer you have actually the appropriate skills.
4. What can you phone call us around Panera Bread?They sell a wide range of food item such as freshly small bread, pastries and also sweets, bagels and spreads, breakfast favorites, soups, salads, pasta, paninis, sandwiches, flatbreads, Panera children menu, and drinks.Customers can order online and also pick up your orders.They have a rewards program referred to as MyPanera.Panera Bread headquarters space in St. Louis Missouri.Panera operates at operates as Saint luigi Bread Company in the Greater St. Louis area, wherein it has over 100 locations.The restaurant additionally owns Au Bon Pain.The an initial Panera Bread was opened up in 1981.JAB Holding firm is the parent firm of Panera Bread.
5. What hours have the right to you work?Panera Bread opens up early. Panera Bread opens up at 6 a.m. In some locations and closes approximately 9. P.m. Once asked what hours can you work-related you desire to be as versatile as possible.
6. What experience do you have?If you have other restaurant experience, talk about it.Talk around any cashier endure you might have.Talk around any customer organization experience friend have.If this is your an initial job, let them know. State the you have actually been focusing on school and also now you space anxious to prove you yourself in the workforce.
7. Where do you check out yourself in five years?
8. Just how was her attendance in her last job?Honesty is your best strategy when answering this concern as the interviewer may check your references. Emphasize the you understand the importance of starting your transition on time.
9. Why did girlfriend leave your last job?
Do not say anything an adverse about your previous employerDo not say because that money.The commute was as well long.
“I took pleasure in my time in ~ my critical job, however, I have outgrown my current role and i am spring for brand-new challenges.”
10. Who are Panera Bread’s competitors?
11. Questions to asking in a Panera Bread Interview?
Tip! Don’t be fear to questioning questions during the interview. Asking inquiries is important due to the fact that it build rapport between you and the interviewer.What execute you choose best about working here? just how would you define your appropriate candidate because that this position? What around this place is the most important? how would you measure my success and what could I carry out to success in your expectations? Which part of the position has actually the steepest finding out curve? What deserve to I do in bespeak to get up to rate quickly?What avenues will I have to learn and also grow?
Tell us around your previous job-related experience?They want to know just how your related job-related experience matches the experience compelled to it is in an hourly associate. So if you have actually experience working in restaurants, retail, v customers or functioning in a team say that first.If this is your first job tell castle you have been focusing on school and now girlfriend are all set to prove you yourself in the work-related world.
Why perform you want to it is in an hourly Associate?I feel I have the right to really learn and also grow my career here particularly with the rapid success of Panera.I reap the product and the service I get here as a customer and would it is in proud to stand for them.
Why should we hire you as an hourly associate?
For this question, you desire to have a 2nd read that the job description and also find the skills they room looking for and match those an abilities to your own. Below is what I discovered after reading the task descriptionMust understand and practice an easy food safety and security (skill required: fist to detail)Our client associates recognize what our customer wants and also deliver the — fast, accurate and also with familiar service. (skill required: the capacity to job-related under pressure and also customer-focused)We hear and sense customer needs and keep our manager and fellow team members informed. (skill required: communicationand teamwork)
So when asked this concern saySay friend have wonderful attention come detail and also will always practice simple food safety procedures.Mention you work-related well under push which will enable you todeliver fast, accurate and also friendly service.Finally, state you space a team player and will constantly keep various other team members educated as you have solid communication skills.
How would you deal with an irate customerI would continue to be calm and also listen to your complaints.If it to be a precious complaint, I would apologize tothe customer and see if I deserve to replace the product or deal with the issue they to be upset with.
Why perform you want to be a cashier?Say you feeling you have good communication an abilities and will gain working through customers.Say you reap working as a team and are a an excellent team player.State you pay great attention to detail and also will take good pride in every element of her work.
Why have to I rental you as a cashier?
To prize this question effectively you need to appear better than the remainder of the competition.If you have experience in food service or retail now is the moment to mention it.Mention if you have a food safety certificate.Great communication an abilities and just how you supplied them in your last job.Say you space a rapid learner and also will no have any issue learning the Panera menu.
How execute you feel about standing on her feet for long periods of time?Most tasks in restaurants will call for you to work-related on her feet for long periods that time. If possible tell the interviewer you do not have actually a difficulty with this. Try to wear comfortable, well-fitting shoes with a short heel, maintain good posture, and also stay hydrated.
How would you define excellent customer service?The customer is no waiting long for your order.Customers get friendly service.The restaurant is clean both inside and outside.The product is made to order.
Are you an excellent at math?If girlfriend are using for an hourly associate then they will most likely want you to job-related the cashier. You simply need to be able to do simple addition and also subtraction, therefore if you are comfortable v this, say the you are good at math.PANERA BREAD INTERVIEW ATTIRE?
Dress service casually if you room interviewing because that an entry-level position. Execute not undertake shorts and also avoid wearing jeans.
Dress official or organization casual if you space interviewing because that a monitoring position.Blazers and dark trousers space a safe choice, as well as wrap dresses for females. Stop sportswear clothes.
See more: Can I Use A Dimmer Switch On A Ceiling Fan, Can I Put A Dimmer Switch On A Ceiling Fan
Blue speak employers that you’re credible and also trustworthy.Black shows leadershipand is great if you’re going because that a an elderly position.Red sends a post that you’re assertive and works well in fields like sales.Orange is apparently theworstcolor to wear because that a task interview, v it being connected to unprofessionalism.
Arrive 10 minute early.Don’t speak too quick as you will sound nervous.Don’t speak too sluggish as you will certainly sound boring.Turn off your smartphone.Make an excellent eye call throughout the interview.SECOND INTERVIEW in ~ PANERA BREAD
If you have a second interview at Panera Bread that is an ext than likely to be v someone hire-up. Study the questions over and you will do fine.See Also