You are watching: Native son book 1 questions and answers
1. Whereby does the novel "Native Son" take place?(a) Chicago(b) Birmingham(c) Philadelphia(d) new York City
2. The story is collection in what decade?(a) 1920's(b) 1950's(c) 1940's(d) 1930's
3. Wherein does enlarge Thomas and his household live?(a) an apartment in the "Black Belt"(b) In a condo ~ above the river(c) In the basement of an exit building(d) A shack along the waterfront
4. What terrorizes the family members in the opening of the novel?(a) A rabid cat(b) A gunman(c) your landlord(d) A rat
5. ~ winning the fight with "the beast" what walk Bigger do?(a) he sits down to eat dinner.(b) that frightens his sister, Vera, through the body.(c) the hides the remains.(d) He mirrors his mommy his prize.
6. How numerous members are in the thomas family?(a) Six(b) Five(c) Eight(d) Four
7. How plenty of bedrooms go the Thomas household share?(a) Four(b) Two(c) One(d) Three
8. What does Mrs. Thomas want Bigger to perform to assist the family?(a) go to Blum's Delicatessin to gain dinner.(b) acquire them a much better place to live.(c) acquire a job.
See more: What Is A Non Numeric Character ? How To Check The Value Of A Field For A Non
(d) walk to the supermarket because that rat poison.
(read every 180 Multiple an option Questions and Answers)
|This section contains 7,468 words(approx. 25 pages at 300 words per page)|
View a totally free sample