You are watching: Native son book 1 questions and answers
1. Wright here does the novel "Native Son" take place?(a) Chicago(b) Birmingham(c) Philadelphia(d) New York City
2. The story is collection in what decade?(a) 1920's(b) 1950's(c) 1940's(d) 1930's
3. Wright here does Bigger Thomas and his household live?(a) An apartment in the "Babsence Belt"(b) In a concarry out on the river(c) In the basement of an abandoned building(d) A shack alengthy the waterfront
4. What terrorizes the family in the opening of the novel?(a) A rabid cat(b) A gunman(c) Their landlord(d) A rat
5. After winning the battle through "the beast" what does Bigger do?(a) He sits dvery own to eat dinner.(b) He frightens his sister, Vera, through the body.(c) He hides the stays.(d) He mirrors his mom his prize.
6. How many members are in the Thomas family?(a) Six(b) Five(c) Eight(d) Four
7. How many kind of bedrooms does the Thomas family share?(a) Four(b) Two(c) One(d) Three
8. What does Mrs. Thomas desire Bigger to do to assist the family?(a) Go to Blum's Delicatessin to get dinner.(b) Get them a far better place to live.(c) Get a project.
See more: What Is A Non Numeric Character ? How To Check The Value Of A Field For A Non
(d) Go to the supersector for rat poiboy.
(read all 180 Multiple Choice Questions and Answers)
|This section has 7,468 words(approx. 25 peras at 300 words per page)|
View a FREE sample